Thailand International Health Expo 2022
17 March, 2022 @ 10:00 - 20 March, 2022 @ 20:00
“Thailand International Health Expo” is the must-attended event for general public, medical staff, business professionals and experts from international arenas in order to share medical knowledge as well as being a platform to uplift and expand business opportunity in health and wellness technologies and innovations.
Objectives of the event:
- To illustrate the effectiveness of Thai medical and public health services and to boost public confidence by sharing success stories, particularly the current government’s fight against the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic.
- To foster close collaboration between public and private sector health stakeholders in order to drive the economy and improve people’s quality of life
- To reinforce Thailand global public health management under the administration of the Ministry of Public Health and the Royal Thai Government.
- To organize exhibitions, conferences, and trade show that will be beneficial to the public and medical personnel.
- To ensure the preparedness of Thailand in accepting foreign businessmen under coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak.