1.1 ABOUT US
We, the Danish-Thai Chamber of Commerce (“we”, “us” or “DTCC”) provide a network to build opportunities for Danish, international and local organisations in Thailand with ties to Danish business, we encourage trade and investment in Thailand and the Asia-Pacific region and we provide our members with practical support and advice, delivered via a range of scheduled events to share knowledge and expertise.
1.4 HOW TO CONTACT US
For information about how to obtain a copy of your personal information or how to update your personal information, please see section 2.10 below (access to your information and ensuring it is up-to-date).
2. YOUR INFORMATION
2.1 BUSINESS CONTACT INFORMATION
2.2 WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
2.2.1 We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide during the registration process for DTCC and copies of any documents you provide to us;
- Your DTCC contact details;
- If you are a speaker or an attendee at any of our events, we may collect information about your participation at our events (e.g. number of events spoken at/attended, type of events you speak at/attend).
2.3 HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use your information in the following ways:
- to provide our services, including inviting you to and organising events, providing news and updates and reports about events, sending you our magazine or any printed publications, providing general news and information about business opportunities that we think will interest you;
- to facilitate communication, networking and business opportunities for and between you and other members, participates or users of DTCC
- to provide you with information about business opportunities that may be of interest to you;
- to deal with your requests and enquiries, and to provide you with information about our services, activities or content;
- to process the registration and maintenance of your account;
- to personalise the way in which our website and services are presented to you, including to ensure that content of our website and services are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to analyse your use of our services;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to investigate any breach of our Terms and Conditions by or relating to you;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our website; and
- to notify you about changes at DTCC.
2.4 WHAT IF YOU WANT TO UNSUBSCRIBE?
For existing and new members or contacts of DTCC, when we contact you, we will provide you with an unsubscribe facility, in case you decide that you do not want to be contacted again. You should follow the instructions which are included when we contact you, if you wish to unsubscribe from future messages.
2.5 WILL WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
We share your information with other users, members, and selected third parties of DTCC to facilitate communication, networking and business opportunities (for example, if you have expressed an interest in business opportunities, we may share your details with a connected organisation). Any information you upload to your profile and/or post on our website may be visible to our personnel and other users of our website.We may disclose your information to third parties:
- where partners help us in the administration or operation of our organisation (e.g. our hosting/back-up service providers, our IT service providers and our marketing service providers); and
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, or in order to enforce or in complying with our obligations under our terms and conditions or other agreements; or to protect our rights and property.
- We may share your dietary requirements into event venues.
2.6 THIRD PARTY SERVICES
2.7 TRANSFERRING INFORMATION OUTSIDE OF THAILAND
Where our partners who help us in the administration or operation of our organisation are based in other locations, your information may be transferred outside of Thailand. We will ensure that any such third parties have reasonable security arrangements in place. We may also transfer your information outside of Thailand in relation to business opportunities but we would only do this with your consent.
2.8 HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
The security of your information is important to us. We maintain appropriate and reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information provided to us via the Internet, and any transmission is at your own risk.
2.9 FOR HOW LONG IS YOUR INFORMATION RETAINED?
2.10 ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION AND ENSURING IT IS UP-TO-DATE
If you would like a copy of some or all of the information we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.We want to make sure that your information is accurate and up-to-date. You can update your account details at any time via www.dancham.or.th. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by contacting us at email@example.com.