The Greater Mekong Investment Forum.
Euromoney Conferences’ annual Greater Mekong Investment Forum on the 27th June in Bangkok will explore the latest global and regional economic developments, bringing together an audience of over 600 corporate and financial specialists to unravel where the opportunities lie and where the challenges exist for the future in the GMS exist.
Our updated agenda will see leading speakers take to the stage to debate key issues including:
- How is the shift in global trade agreements going to effect the supply chain in the Greater Mekong Sub-region?
- How is the digital economy changing the face of the region?
- How can the potential of the EEC be fully realized?
- Smart manufacturing and Industry 4.0 – how can the region scale up to compete with other hubs around the region?
- How far are we to bridging Asia’s economic powerhouses through infrastructure upgrades?
- Is there a healthy enough GMS eco-system to attract the region’s brightest startup talent?
- And much more
This event represents an unrivaled opportunity for networking with key individuals and institutions from around the region who are driving growth in the Greater Mekong Sub-region.
Read More Here.
For more information about the event, or if you have any problem on the online registration,
please contact our customer services team at firstname.lastname@example.org