The Danish-Thai Chamber of Commerce
English & Thai speaking Marketing & Member Manager
* * * * *
About of the Chamber of Commerce:
The Danish-Thai Chamber of Commerce (DTCC) was established in 1992 and has 130 corporate and individual members. It is the mission of DTCC to promote and support Danish Business in Thailand. DTCC takes an active role in both the Nordic Chambers as well as the Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce.
The Danish – Thai Chamber of Commerce is seeking a person with an outgoing and systematic working personality to assist the chamber in increasing our services to our members. You have a strong sense of responsibility and likes to work systematically with information.
The position of the Marketing Manager is to assist the Secretary General in administration and planning of the chamber’s activities. More specifically, the Marketing Manager’s tasks are related to event management, servicing the member and perform general administration related tasks.
• Update the member database and servicing members by telephone
• Produce leads and prospects for advertisement
• Customer follow-up and meeting
• Sales negotiation
• Manage and update the sponsorship tool (event calendar and sales tool)
• Manage, update and refine Event Management comprised of event calendar, budgeting etc.
• Organize venue and site inspection, catering, invitation, practical setup and member registration at the events
• Update events description and invitation on website
• Add more suppliers to preferred list of suppliers such as restaurants, hotels, venues, catering etc.
• Create best practice within events
• Participate and facilitate events, breakfast seminars etc.
• Participate in board meetings, committee etc.
• Conduct member surveys, qualitative and quantitative study etc.
• Liaise with intern regarding E-newsletter, webpage and general matters
• Follow up tasks after an event (CRM, budget, accounting, costs etc.)
• Fresh graduate’s applications are welcomed.
• At least bachelor degree in marketing, business administration or any related field
• Good command of written & spoken English
• Keen sense of order and a systematic approach to data.
• Good computer skills (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Webpage Management)
• Outgoing, energetic, self-motivation, result oriented characteristics, adaptability and customer focus.
Knowledge of the Accounting procedures, not a requirement but is desirable, such as:
• Perform monthly booking of income and expense
• Settle Account Payable, Account Receivable, Accrued income/expenses, salary etc.
• Monthly financial statements
• Monitor the P&L of the chamber
Danish-Thai Chamber of Commerce
34 C.P. Tower 3, 9th Floor tower A,
Phayathai Road, Tungphayathai,
Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400.
Office hours Mon. – Fri: 08.30 – 17.30
Close to: Phayathai BTS and Airport Link Station
Deadline: Please send application within 30 June 2017 by email to email@example.com
Appendices: Your application should include a cover letter, grade transcripts, a copy of diploma and resume.
Please find information about Chamber on www.dancham.or.th For further questions about the position, kindly contact Secretary General Michael Andersen: 08 4320 0423.