Bangkok – On 15 June 2018, PANDORA Production Co., Ltd, Thailand’s largest jewelry manufacturer and exporter for the renowned Danish jewelry – PANDORA – celebrated the inauguration of the world’s most advanced jewelry crafting facility – AAA (Triple A) Building – in Gemopolis Industrial Estate in Bangkok which is a part of an investment to expand the production capacity to meet with the increasing demand of world’s jewelry market and to accommodate the World’s Jewelry Hub policy of the Thai government.
VIP Guests (from left to right)
- Mr. Anders Colding Friis, President, and CEO of PANDORA
- Mr. Nils Helander, Senior Vice President, Manufacturing and Managing Director of PANDORA Production Co., Ltd.
- Ms. Duangjai Asawachintachit, Secretary General of the Board of Investment (BOI)
- Ms. Nisakorn Jungjaroentham, Deputy Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Industry
- Mr. Prasert Bunsumpun, Chairman of Thailand Business Council for Sustainable Development (TBCSD)