RENEWABLE ENERGY ASIA 2017 will feature the latest energy sources along with machinery, equipment and cutting-edge technology in Wind, Solar, Geothermal, Hydro-Electric, Biomass and Waste-to–Energy. The benefit to entrepreneurs will be considerable and help drive down the cost of production for greater efficiency and better profits.
• Innovative Technology, featuring 1,500 top brands from 35 countries.
• A Showcase of 10 World-leading Solar Companies, Canadian Solar, GCL, JA Solar, JINKO Solar, Juwi, Risen, Talesun, Trina Solar and many more.
• National Pavilions from China, Israel, Italy, Germany, Japan, Malaysia, Netherland,
Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and USA.
• Energy & Environmental Clinic for advice on energy policy, energy conservation, energy
measurement & analysis. Also covers usage in the work-place plus consulting and environmental management situations.
• Renewable Energy Asia Conference 2017 #13 on ‘Moving Towards ASEAN’s Smart Cities –
features the latest developments & challenges.
• EPPO ASEAN Energy Forum #2, hosted by the Energy Policy and Planning Office , Ministry of
Energy & ASEAN governments which will provide co-operation and the latest policies.
• Electric Vehicle Technology Conference #1 on ‘Innovation for Sustainable Mobility’.
• ASEAN Bioenergy and Bioeconomy Conference #1 on ‘Sustainable Management and