Office Assistant Responsibilities
- Writing and updating DTCC events news in DTCC eNews, Webpage and Facebook page
- Promotion of the Chamber through online media with news, market analysis and press releases from our members etc.
- Participating in managing chamber’s membership service such as conducting member satisfaction surveys.
- Collection, review, publishing and updating DTCC relevant information via Facebook for DTCC member.
- Maintain the member databases in the office and keep them up to date.
- Participating in organizing venue, practical setup and member registration at the events.
- Update events description and invitation on the website.
- Participate in the events, breakfast seminar etc.
- Participating in updating our membership registration and contact information in data bases.
- Support for updating members contact and billing information.
- Support for updating DTCC website and the member database.
- Conduct member surveys, qualitative and quantitative study etc.
- Follow up tasks after an event (CRM and product feedback etc.)
Microsoft Offices Outlook
Microsoft Offices Word
Microsoft Offices Excel
Microsoft Offices PowerPoint
**Having experience in working with web page template would be advantaged
If you are seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity to get a big business network within one year in an organization which encourages personal and career development, please send your resume with one recent photo and along with
an argument of what you can do for the Chamber.